Saturday, February 11, 2006

Flower power!

I'm so bored at work during night shift that I just go around the lobby taking pictures of flowers. How sad is this?




Last saturday I went to Doobie's for a leaving/birthday party of some of the girls Uta works with. I must say that the food was terrible. The "mille-feuille" mozzarella-tomato was probably the only thing good, although you can't really go wrong with this kind of dish.The fish was over-cooked and dry.I didn't get the chance to test the dessert because I had to go to work. Don't you love it when you start getting in the mood for partying and you have to leave for stupid night-shift?I went to Chiberta on tuesday for Uta's birthday and it was excellent. Sorry I didn't get my camera so no pictures this time. Next restaurant I want to try is Drouant. Maybe next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

I didn't know that you took your boyfriend with you! I thought that it was Uta's birthday..

11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

photo not so good............have u got a filter......have seen better days ;-)

12:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no sorry......you're lookin' good

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home