Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Champagne is not my drink!

Happy New Year everyone!
Finally this wonderful weight gainer period is over! I was working on New Year's Eve so I didn't have a proper party. I finished at 1am on that night and I met Uta at some friends house to, at least, eat and drink something for the coming of New Year. Well I was surprised when I arrived there that they were just getting ready for the main course, (they apparently spent 4 hours at the aperitif!) consisting in roast beef and vegetables. Wine was good and I must say I had to much Champagne. And it gave me terrible headache the next morning. I had to drink something because everybody was drunk when I arrived and I hate this situation when you join a party after it started. So I drank a vast amount of Champagne, knowing I would regret it the next morning. And I did! I even touched somebody else's ass! Thanks to Codoliprane, I managed to get through the day at work. I don't know why but evrybody seemed to have lost their celebrating spirit on the 1st. It was an awful day at work! People where obviously in the same, if not worst, state as I was and that makes them obnoxious. All in all a day to forget. Now it's back to normal. I had a drink last night with Adrian and this morning I don't feel any pain because we had vodka and Red Bull! My lungs hurt a bit because I had to much to smoke! That was part of my new year's resolutions and I'm glad to say that it lasted a full 24 hours! I'm gonna try not to smoke to much today. At least I went to the gym yesterday and I'm feeling a bit better about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home