Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas is over!

After 2 days of stuffing ourselves with foie gras, oysters, game roast, desserts and, of course, various wines and spirits, I feel like I'm gonna blow up! I really need to go back to the gym! For now on it's gonna be soups and salads.
Check those pictures taken on the 25th. We went to my uncle's place in the countryside. He has a great house with a big pond and all sorts of animals around and in it like swan, ducks, peacocks and chickens! I found heaven on earth! Great wine cellar with vintage Bordeaux (1982,1985). So good! I want one of those!Now that's a BIG bottle of wine, shame it's empty!After all this food this is what everybody should have at the end of the meal! A first aid kit to help you digest and be more drunk!
I was that drunk that I even helped doing the washing up!
Morning after, just remember hitting something with the car whilst reversing into my parents garden. Luckily it was not the dog! It was a huge "sand dune"! Like the fat guy says in "Snatch", it was in funny angle! I didn't see it! I guess I'll have to clean the car now!
I'm off for a few days and I managed, cos it's freezing cold and snowing, to go to the city hall this morning to inquire about our future wedding. I've been complaining previously about French administration and my little trip to the "Mairie" proved me right again. You need at least half a kilo of papers to apply! Birth certificate issued less than 2 month prior the wedding! Can you explain me why it has to be less than 2 month old? Is my birth date supposed to change between now and the next month? It's going to be fun! On top of that you'll have to think of the place where you gonna get paralytic after the ceremony, the wedding list, the people you're going to invite and of course the wedding rings. For the later, I know what I want so we can consider that we have one thing less to worry on the list!
And now, as said, off to the gym because tonight I'm meeting with Carlos for his birthday. I probably should ask him a "less than 2 month old" birth certificate just to be sure it actually is his birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home