Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Another nice day?!

Well it's the 1st of November and I woke up to a sunny day. What is happening with the weather lately. I mean, it is not supposed to be sunny and especially, it is not supposed to be 20°C on the 1st of November. Did France suddenly changed position on the globe so we are nearer the equator. I don't think so, I think we should worry very much about these recent climate changes. I won't complain it's 20°C and sunny especially since I'm taking the public transportation but how is it all gonna end? If it goes on like that, in 20 years time nobody would even remember what snow looks like!
Good thing about that is that girls are still wearing there summer clothes! And if all goes wrong then, fuck it, we should all have as much good times as we can, partying, drinking, driving very fast and so on.
The bad thing about that weather is that I have to clean my windows, they look so dirty when the sun hit them! Well then off to "spring cleaning"!
Before I part and go on with the task of the day, I would like to show you what I had for lunch the very same day we came back from the States.Aren't they beautiful? I just pan-fried them with parsley and garlic. Sorry I haven't got a picture of the dish, it was so good that I forgot to take one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home