Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tax and Petrol

That's what I paid this morning at the petrol station:

I did not find more expensive than Austen (although I was not particularly looking to beat him!), but it's pretty high. Not so long ago, 6 months at least, the price of petrol was the same as the price of diesel now. I even remember paying under 1 Euro a liter. Those were the days, when you could afford to pay 50 Euros to fill your car up and burn it all carelessly going over the speed limit! When you think that the governement is taking more than 80% per liter on tax, it's kind of unfair cos when they get you for speeding they make you pay even more! That reminds me I got another parking ticket yesterday!

Speaking of taxes, everyone who lives in France have received their "avis d'imposition" by now. France, what a fucking great country. The only in the world where you have to save money to actually pay your taxes. Why shouldn't they take it from our wages, it would be easier and, I guess, there would be less fraud too.

Thanks to Cate who gave me a brilliant web-site where you can buy brand new designer clothes at discounted price. If we are giving all our money to the governement, it doesn't mean we all gonna wear tracksuit and start kicking car doors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home