Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dumb !


Just great, I've noticed I published twice the same post. One thing is for sure is that I'm not a nerd! I struggled quite a long time just to have a picture on my post and it's not even the one I wanted to show! How dumb is that?
Well then, I think I'm gonna stick with basic computer interaction.
Today, it's my first day off since last week. I'm just glad I could sleep longer last night. I really needed that beauty sleep! Weather is crap as usual, rainy and cold. We are not even in September! Where's the global warming the medias are talking about everyday?
I guess I'm gonna have to make the most of it and get dressed and go to the swimming pool. It's been ages since I went there. I probably do 2 laps and drown because I'm out of shape. Went again drinking after work yesterday with some colleagues. I had a few pints and was feeling pretty fucked up because of my state of extreme fatigue! Still managed to have sex though!
I checked my e-mails and had one from a good friend of mine who's in England at the moment. She's really nice and I can't wait to have a coffee with her soon. I had a lot of mail from my friend Adrian who's a computer freak. He will find the most unthinkable website like this Thai website about people who built the replicas of the Kit car, the car in Knight's rider I think it's called in the States. (You know with David "Bay Watch" Hasselhof).
I might post a little something this afternoon, that is if I'm not laying at the bottom of the pool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home