Monday, August 22, 2005

Another week at work


Well then, after my failed attempt at finding something to do last wednesday, I got back to work for 5 days of morning shift. I hate morning shift cos you got to get up at 5 to be at work at 7. Going for a drink after work doesn't help either to get some sleep. Thursday I had a little drinking session from 4pm to 1am. Work on friday was terrible, I was feeling so tired. The only good thing is that on thursday I arrived late for work cos my bloody alarm clock did not go on so I woke up at 7 instead of 5! That's life, so I arrived at 8:30 at work and my boss told me that I 11 I had an appointment at our Spa for a Facial! Fucking great! I almost didn't do anything on thursday. Facial was very relaxing and made by a beautiful new girl. She was very professional and I almost dozed off! Try to work after that!!
Yesterday, we went to a restaurant in Paris called Fellini. Obviously, it's an italian restaurant. I've never been there and wanted to try it for a long time since we sent quite a few guests there. It was fabulous, very nice and romantic place. Food was excellent too, I had some toasted bread with fresh girolle mushroom fried pan with garlic and parsley. Then I had some tagliatelle with Saint-Jacques and zucchinis in a spicy sauce, just good. The old tiramisu was of course of the party. We polished it off with some nice Barollo and Grappa! I was a bit drunk after that driving back home!
Work today was so slow, I thought I was going to fall asleep standing up at the desk! We did nothing from 7 to 11!! Amazing!
Another day to go and i'm off. I'll try to go to the swimming pool tuesday. I need the exercice cos I'm smoking to much at the moment. I think I'm gonna give up soon cos it's costing me a lot physically and financialy too! 5 euros a packet that last between 1 to 3 days!
I gonna go to bed pretty soon cos I'm falling asleep just writing this and I don't want to dribble on my keyboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home