Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Home alone

Sun is out and there is me doing nothing better than checking my mails and other links on internet. I should go outside and enjoy the rest of my day off. I can't even take pictures of that magnificient day because my girlfriend took the digital camera as well as my car to go to the beach with her sister for a few days. That means I gonna have to take the public transportation until saturday. I hate taking the tube. You are so dependent on wether the bloody thing is on time or if there is a strike (French national sport). I might do a little exercice later so I will not look like a fat cunt when I'm older!
Apart from that, I getting ready for my holidays and pretty much look forward to it. Going for the first time to the States. Landing in Los Angeles and then we'll rent a car. If all goes well, meaning not being stop by the cops for speeding or drink-driving!, we'll go to Las vegas then Death Valley and a whole lot of National Parks to finish in San Francisco. It's gonna be fun I hope.
Well I guess hat's it for today. I might do a post later on to say that I'm bored to death. Can't even go and see my friend Austen cos he's working night shift at the moment and is probably asleep now. I guess he is another one not enjoying that day as it should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home