Monday, September 12, 2005

Holidays!!!

One week to go and I'm on holidays. i can't wait to be in the States. It will be my fisrt time there! We will be flying to Los Angeles and we already have a small problem. That is we have as of yet no accomodation when we arrive! We've got the rental car sorted out but not the hotel. We're supposed to stay 2 nights there and then drive to Las Vegas. As it's a saturday, we have no room there yet either! That's gonna be fun. I'm glad I choose a decent size car so we can sleep in it and be woken up by some dodgy junky who will stole all our belongings and we will finish butt naked in some weird police station. Sounds like fun to me.
If I keep my camera I'll post some pics, that is if we're released from jail! Well I think I'm getting out of subject here.
Honestly I'm looking forward to that trip. Especially, the food part. I just want to see with my own eyes what sort of crap there is to eat there. I definitely will post some photos! I just hope I'm not gonna end up like a big fat belly guy!

I read Austen's last post on his blog and I agree 100% with him. Where's the price of petrol gonna stop. He sent me a mail stating that Total and British Petroleum agreed to lower their price 0,03 Euros per liter for unleaded petrol. Are they taking the piss, or what? I'll save 1,80 Euros every time I'll fill the car up! What will I do with all that money? It's time to change my mode of transportation. More and more of my colleagues are switching to scooters.

I agree even more on the last part of his post for the beer ad. Definitely have to try that to see if we can be "true barman"!!
As you can see on this picture, we already have the glasses! That was last week and even though I pass out with the feeble excuse that I was up since 5am, we still had a lot to drink!

1 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

It was feeble, very feeeble, very very very feeble, shameful, disgraceful, boring, bad, terrible, appalling, disappointing, sad, atrocious, cowering chicken - pok, pok poook poooaaaaAAAAAAk pok. I'm sure that that you will be able to handle the next one!(Snigger)

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home