Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ford Fiesta beware!!


Is it the remain of a car bombing?


You can save the wheels on that one!

It's amazing what you find just down to your place. It seems that there's some people who really doesn't like Ford Fiestas. There was a third one but the lighting was not good and I didn't get a good picture out of it. I mean, this is quite serious. Setting fire to a car shows a huge state of boredom. And there's me who think I'm bored!! I'm gonna start taking on Lada and Renault soon (I hate those French cars).
When you see those pictures you might think you're witnessing the rest of a car bombing somewhere in Irak or Israel. Not at all, it's just 20 km east from Paris, you know where there supposed to be democracy and this sort of shit. Those cars have been seating there for a long time. The most damaged one has been here for a good month. Why am I paying the city taxes? This is not what they call urban embellishment for sure!

To get an idea of good looking car, take a look at this beauty! That's mine and please pretty please Renault and Lada owners don't set fire to it. Where's your sense of humor?


Anyway, I did a few exercice again to keep in shape and tried not to feel my aching muscles! That's the price you pay when you've not done any sport for a bit of time! I was so happy yesterday, I'm a bit less today but I can still lift my hands to reach the keyboard so that's not so bad!

I also went to the bank to try to purchase some travellers checks for our forthcoming trip to the States. I said try because at that moment I'm still without them. I went to my local branch to ask if I could buy some checks. Answer is I can't because I'm registred at another place and apparently there's only one place you can buy travellers checks and that is at your bank. So why do they have branch? I'm glad that my bank is not in some remote countryside place thousand of kilometers from where I live. Then after this little warm up, I decided that I would go to my bank in Paris. Have I known that yesterday I could have done it whilst going to that computer shop cos they're next to each other! I had a little time to kill so I went there and guess what? I had to take an appointment to purchase those bloody things. Hopefully, next tuesday I'm gonna be the proud owner of some travellers checks!
The morality of this story is that no matter what service you want, you have to remember it's gonna take a long time to get it (if you get it at all!) because you live in FRANCE, ze country of ze paperwork! We, French people, have no idea of service nor guest relation. Try to get some freebies from any French company!

Well that was my little "coup de gueule" as we say in France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home