Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Friends and Food

Well today, I decided to present you my friends. There's Austen and Adrian.

I've known Austen now for almost 10 years now and still I can't overdrink him. If you check is blog you'll probably understand why. He's got more training than me! He discovered last year he could cook and now he's very good at it. Check that "Côte de Boeuf" we had last monday.

It was excellent! And for once it was not ready at 3 o'clock in the morning, which is usually the time we eat and when we are almost passed out because of our need of food or our advanced state of drunkeness. Not this time though, thanks to Adrian who was working night shift and had to go to be at work at 11pm. So everything was ready by 9:30 and I, I must confess, passed out around 2am!

Now Adrian, just look at this picture and try to convince yourself he's not gay!


He just likes when men are tickling his ears. He's the surf meister. As I said on an earlier post he will find the most dodgy weird yet interesting site on the net, but there's another thing, and that is he's useless with a screwdriver. We've had many proof of that fact the last years and we just wonder how he's still alive! There must be a god for him and he's working full time! I will try to had a link to his blog if I remember how to do it. (Sorry Austen I was not really focusing when you explained it to me last monday night)

Well I'm sure I'm gonna get some dodgy comments from Mike Tyson or such like (we all know it's the surfmeister). We will certainly sort it out at work cos at the moment this is probably the only place where we can meet together. Shitty planning doesn't allow us to see each other outside of work very often.

Yesterday, after recovering from the night before, I decided I will cook for Uta to make amend for my sleep over night at Austen's. Not that she will be mad at me for that. But it's just nice to be nice. I checked my cook book and found out I didn't have any ingredients to make the dish I wanted to. And that's me off to the Supermarket. I bought everything I needed, so I thought. It's only when I started reading the steps that I found out I forgot to purchase one thing and that was one of the main ones!!
So I did that :

Lettuce with melon and smoked duke "magret" with fresh mint; And a walnut oil and Xeres vinegar vinaigrette.
It was good but want I'm gonna make tonight looks even better. I will post a picture of it on my next blog.

Speaking of picture, I promised on my last blog I will show one of this Aubade ad poster, well it appears that they're already gone. Must have caused to much accidents, this is the only logical reason why it's not there anymore. Shame.

Today I will probably go to the swimming pool because I haven't done any exercices since last week. I haven't had the time actually, mainly because of work. The Prince is there at it requires a lot of attention on our side not to screw up one of his numerous demands. He's leaving tomorrow so I guess we will have a bit more time in our hand.
I'm stiil preparing our trip to the States, and I'm waiting to have some news from our Rooms Manager to see if she could get me those complimentary nights every employee of the chain is entitled to and that are almost always refused!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you both drink like poofs

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home