Thursday, November 03, 2005

Going healthy again

Last week after a very big party and heavy smoking, I decided to give up smoking, since I don't really like having my lungs aching the following morning! I was going to be off and had no more cigarettes, so I thought I'll give it a try (for the hundredth time). Four days later, I still haven't touched a cigarette. It's not a big achievement, bearing in mind that I had already stopped for far much longer, but that's a start. I'm quite pleased with myself now. Until I go out on a drinking binge and smoke a pack in 2 hours!
Since I haven't got my car I'm obliged to walk to the train station and take the bloody public transportation. Doctors say that we should walk at least 30 minutes per day to keep fit. So I see the bright side of not having a car! I should get the car this afternoon though. If anybody I know is interested, I'm selling it. That means i'm going to be a pedestrian again and walk a little more.
Apart from that, the Prince is back at the hotel as well as all his requests. Within 20 minutes they were here, we had to go and buy Sim card with the recharge. They gave us a computer to be fixed and an 8mm film to put on DVD. That's just the beginning because he's staying 10 days! With that comes the wanky shifts, like 5pm to 2am or a 10 hours day shift.
Until I start, I have a little time to exercise which fit exactly in my healthy mood at the moment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 am  
Blogger Austen said...

You'd better get healthy for the next Death Pizza tournament, and moreover for next season's Jossigny badminton championship.

Accompanied with much ambrosia, of course..

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home