Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oui!!


That what Uta said when I asked her last night if she would be my wife. After more than 6 years together, I thought it was time to make the move. So I bought the ring and the flowers and delivered all that to the restaurant we were having dinner last night. When dessert came, came also the flowers on the table and the ring out of my pocket! You should have seen the look on her face! She did not expect that at all and that's what I wanted!
To all the people I know, prepare yourself for next year because there's going to be a celebration and that means a lot to drink!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Congratulations-- but does that mean you're going to tell her about your threesome with me and Austen??

8:22 pm  
Blogger Christophe said...

Maybe... Some things are best untold...

10:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, some things ARE best left untold.

See you in prison, sweetie!

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home