Friday, January 13, 2006

Near "lobster death" experience

I was at the gym yesterday and after my little session, I went to the sauna. I decided to see how many spoon of water you can pour on the stones until the heat is too unbearable. The answer is 5! I nearly died! I couldn't breathe and there I felt like the lobster about to take his big last plunge. Do not try this if you're in a sauna! After getting used to the heat, two chinese guys came in and one of them pour some water with lemongrass oil on the stones! And there, I felt like a bloody steamed ravioli! The sauna smelt of chinese food. Funny how non-food place can remind you of food. Adrian a.k.a. Mike tyson, please no comment on that one please!!!
Now I'm having a great Christmas tea. I know it's not Christmas but I don't care!
Back to the employees party, take a look at this picture.I wonder what kind of message that girl from the Spa was trying to convey to our drunken, twisted mind. "A little bit imperfect, P hard!" Thanks to Austen how spotted that marvellous T-Shirt. Now Adrian, you may comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

I want you to send me the rest of the pictures. ASAP. Notably Nathalie's thighs!!!

1:50 am  
Blogger Adrian said...

yer mama p's hard

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home