Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Small wonders!


Washing dishes can be beautiful. See the foam, it just looks nice!That doesn't mean I love doing the washing-up because the foam is nice! I hate that! It was just one of those moment in life when you are so bored that you find interest even in the smallest of things.
Same thing happened to me whilst I was chopping red cabbage the other day.I'm back to work tomorrow after a long week off. I will start the night shift too, which is OK apart from the fact that it disturbs completely your internal clock. Especially in winter, you don't see the light of the day and that's annoying. I'll be perfecting my English tan then!

3 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

You obviously require serious help, mate.

Please help him. Tof needs help!

1:05 am  
Blogger Adrian said...

Yeah, and I thought Lobster Death was scary shit!

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

want to blow my bubbles?

Mike Tyson

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home