Friday, January 27, 2006

Knackered!

That's the general feeling at the moment. It probably has to do with the weather, which is shity, or the fact that I'm doing night shifts, or the fact that I started my week at work after a smooth, but nonetheless strong, drinking session. All in all, I'm knackered. I don't even have the will power to go to the gym, too far, too cold outside.
The only good thing about night shift is that you can take pictures of the flower displays in the lobby. Check this out :



They're beautiful. I reckon it's the best job in the hotel to have. For the ones who know the guy, you know what I mean. You can dress up as you like and put flowers upside down in a vase and everybody will find it "so amazing"! If I had the budget this guy has for the floral arrangements, I'll do the same! Or spend it all on partying with my friends!
Well tonight, there is 147 million Euros to be won at the lottery. Of course I played, we never know. Even though they announced on the news that there is 1 chance out of 76 million to find the right numbers!
Austen, Adrian, if I win, prepare to race me in our brand new Ferraris or whatever we fancy racing in for! And as you can see Adrian has got all the protection gear he needs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

Yeah! I'm on for that.

4:38 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

Fiat Palio Weekend rules!

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home