Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lazy days off!

I almost did nothing during my days off. I went to see convalescent Austen who made me start earlier my night shift. I'm glad to see that he is much better now! We spent the afternoon together shopping at Auchan. And I watched him cook for the rest of the evening whilst enjoying myself with a B52 made by my host. Cheers mate it was just good!
I woke up at 12:30 this afternoon and just manage to go out to get some food from Carrefour. I'm going to cook what Austen was doing last night. A provençal style gratin from the recipe book of Guy Savoy. I'll post probably tomorrow the result. Off now to wash and cut the vegetables! Austen, you're lucky to have some help when you need it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

Train you woman, mate!

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home