Monday, February 27, 2006

Sick!

Since yesterday afternoon, I am officially sick. I caught a cold and my throat feels like I swallowed a bunch of needles! Not a pretty feeling. I hate being sick, it makes me feel useless because everything you do tires you and you feel miserable! My diet of the day has been essentially made of green tea. This one is "Jardin Vert" from Hédiard, a lovely mix, very floral.
Almost 3 weeks ago, we went to the opera to see Don Giovanni. We were a bit disappointed because the staging was modern and, quite simply, it didn't fit with the place. Imagine Don Giovanni dressed in a suit and tie and wandering about a building. The best part was when the people he mistreated got their revenge and were wearing Minnie Mouse masks! What the f#&k! Did the stage director had some business with the nearest Disney store? Anyway, that was our first experience there and the place is just wonderful, so much to see in that building, from the main celling painted by Chagall to the paintings in one of those salons.Even the small details are work of art like this window handle.Back to more common ground, take a look at that, my car clocked 166,666 Km the other day. I'm going tomorrow to the garage to have the exhaust silencer changed because it makes so much noise it doesn't deserve to be called silencer anymore! I still haven't sold the car and it starting to piss me off because I want to buy a new one really soon. If anybody is interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home