Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chilling out

Here I am just awake and in front of the computer. I'm listening to some good trance music I picked up on generationtrance.com, a wicked site where you can download mixes from DJ GT and Project C, 2 excellent DJ from the States. It's just what I need to wake me up.
I'm back on the healthy way, going to the gym, even to the pool yesterday. I swam 2 Km and I'm quite prood of that. I miss going out mainly because I'm doing night shift all month. I hardly see Austen and Adrian apart from 5 minutes at work at the beginning or end of my shift. We really need to get something sorted out mates!
Thank Austen and Anonymous reader, who I believe to be Adrian, for your support in buying my new car. Ok it looks tuning but it's original from the factory, not some dumb Portuguese guy who put a spoiler on the boot and painted it gold so it looks faster! IT IS FASTER without the boot spoiler! Ah! Anyway we'll see who's going to be first at your place mate! And who's going to lose his driving license doing so!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It still looks tuning. Just like the IS 200. It may be quick, but with jealous racaille slashing your tyres it will cost you a fortune(even though you have wads of cash)

Alain Prost

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home