Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Crazy week

Apart from working really hard at the moment. I managed to find the time to go out with Adrian and Soizic t o the Hemingway bar last friday. Collin, the best barman in the world, was there and it was nice to see him after such a long time. Last time we were there was when Adrian and me got stop by the Police because I went through a red light (it was orange to me!). This time it was a bit better because we had a lovely girl with us (sorry again for the picture quality)Adrian and I had our usual Bloody Bull Shot, best cocktail ever! and some other cocktails, one which seems to be 100% vodka! All 3 of us had a crazy night, Rival, Hemingway, Sherwood cafe (with an Australian Ballet dancer who couldn't keep his hands of our little protégée!), the Queen and to finish it off la Belle Ferronnière. I hardly remember how I got back home. Adrian, mate, I have to come to your place on a sober day because I really don't know where you live eventhough I drove you back!
Yesterday, after night shift, Soizic, Mathieu and I had a drink in la Belle Ferronnière again and we decided after being there 4 hours that it would be a good idea to have a BBQ at Mathieu's place. Off we went and we had more to drink than to eat. Thing is that I had a dinner planned with Uta and her friend in the evening. I still wonder today how I got to stay awake 33 hours straight! And I was not even drunk (well not as much as friday night!) I even drove us back home. Today it's going to be a slow day.
On a lighter note, here's some pictures of our little Normandy week-end. We stayed at the Normandy Barrière hotel in Deauville. They were really nice to us and gave us an up-grade in a junior suite. We got some cool amenities too : local products and Champagne! I could live like this all the time!
And now it's off to the swimming pool to get rid of all those toxins I accumulated lately!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Damn, that Soizic chic is hot -- I need a piece of that!

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home