Thursday, June 29, 2006

Trying to keep up

It's quite hard to keep up with your posting when, on one hand, you're a lazy b?#st&*d and, on the other hand, you don't know what else to write. I admire people that can post articles after articles every day.
I said a couple of month ago that I will post pictures of my green aspargus risotto. There they are!
Ingredients ready to be cookedgetting there!the result
At last! It's been so long I hardly remember if it was good or not! No just joking, it was quite good. I haven't perfected it yet. It's a bit too salty for my liking.
In May, I finally got rid of my old car. It's now in the hand of a Gabonese lady who probably will sell it in her country 3 times the price here! There's a picture of my two cars before I sold it.
That's it for now, I will try to post more regularly if I get the courage to write stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home