Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Got to go to work!

After a week in Tunisia celebrating my 31st birthday and chilling out by the pool with a cocktail in my hand, I am back in Villiers sur Marne.At least if it's not warm, it's still sunny. What a difference between Tunisia and France. In 2 hours flight you get around 10°C more. That was nice to feel te sun and to see the beach and sea. As we were there outside school holidays, it was very quiet. The season had just started for them a few days before we arrived. The hotel was almost empty, even the beach! No fighting to get a long chair or a spot in the sun! Brilliant!The day before we went, we decided to go to Le Petit Thiou to celebrate our holidays and to try it at last since the last time we wanted to go there we had a little accident! (My car should be ready next week. No major damage) Well then it was a wonderful experience. Excellent food for a fair price. I even took the main course twice since it was so good! I said it was a wonderful experience up until I asked for the bill and my coat to get my wallet which was inside it. I would have been glad to pay if it was not for the missing money in my wallet! Yes, I had my money stolen at the restaurant by one of their staff! Shame on you Mr Thiou. At the moment, I am still waiting for the manager to call me back to give me an up-date on how, in what you think of a respectable restaurant, you could have your wallet emptied! He'd better call me today.
On a better side, I got my wedding suit ready last week and it's sitting comfortably in my wardrobe.One thing less to worry about. Still have to do a testing menu, choose a photograph, meet the DJ and buy the rings!

3 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

I found another photo of Tof... Here it is!

8:44 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

Here it is:

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/events/images/elton.jpg

12:57 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

or here:

http://rhein-zeitung.de/magazin/musik/galerie/elton/john_elton-50.jpg

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home