Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day out


I, finally, got my car back. The first thing to say is that the guys at Alfa know their job. It looks like nothing happened. But you wouldn't expect less from an Alfa dealer, would you?
Yesterday we decided to take the car for a little spin to Giverny. We wanted to see the Monet's garden at this time of the year because there's a lot more flowers than when we went there last August! It was quite sunny and we had a lovely day out.We had lunch in Vernon at a restaurant called La Poste, nice traditional food and very nice wine! After lunch, I gave the keys to Uta for her to test drive the auto (I had the bottle all for myself, couldn't do otherwise because the copper were out, Never seen so many in so little time!). She loved it! I better be careful now because she's going to use the car more often than the other one, I think.
By the way, thanks to everybody who seemed to see a corelation between my wedding outfit and Elton John! I had a good laugh! Now you know how you will have to dress for my wedding, Austen, Adrian and Olivier! Can't wait to see you in wigs and tights! Ah!Ah!
Talking about weird things, look at the tulips Uta brought back from the market last Sunday :

3 Comments:

Blogger Austen said...

Are you looking for an eighteenth centuary wedding?

3:52 am  
Blogger Christophe said...

Nope!! Just looking to have fun!

10:53 am  
Blogger Adrian said...

yeah a centuary wedding

11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home