Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Got 2 weeks off

No I'm not on holidays. I just happen to have had an accident on Saturday night which got me a big burn on my leg and 2 broken ribs. I can't laugh to much because it hurts a bit. Well the good side of it is I get to see the French Open. The downside is that I leave the Team in the "jus". Sorry mates!
I got myself a new phone today because I lost the other one on the motorway. So anybody I know who has my number, feel free to send me your number again because I lost everything. My new phone is wicked, it's the latest Samsung U600. Ultra slim and a lots of gadgets. Pretty please with that. The only thing is that I still haven't got my replacement chip so I can't get calls.
It's time for my pill (pretty funky stuff called Ixprim). So goodbye

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Send me a texto with your new number, bitch!

Save me some of those hardcore painkillers!

Feel better soon!

BOK!

10:59 am  
Blogger Adrian said...

http://www.scoot-boost.com/PHOTO%20PERSO/crashmaxou37/2.jpg

11:26 am  
Blogger Christophe said...

My number is the same. I've got enough painkiller to last me a month, I'll save you some, you drug addict!

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home